Velorest Chain Wax 100ML
Velorest Chain Wax is a 100% vegetable chain wax, designed to protect your chain and extend its life. During application, the wax penetrates deep into the links and provides a water and dirt-repellent protective layer. The Velorest Chain Wax comes into its own in dry conditions, but it can also work in wet and cold conditions!
By using the Velorest Chain Wax, your chain stays clean for longer, with the result that your bicycle chain, cassette and the rest of your drivetrain remain flexible. Due to the dirt-repellent layer, you can easily remove the chain with a dry cloth after a bike ride, after which you can apply a new layer of Chain Wax.
The unique composition of this product ensures that it is 100% biodegradable, the packaging is completely recyclable and it is sustainable for the bicycle chain, people and the environment!
- Suitable for dry conditions
- Extends chain and drivetrain life.
- Prevents dirt from adhering to the chain
- Penetrates deeply between the links
- Provides a long-lasting and durable protective layer on your chain
- Water repellent and prevents rust
- Provides a smooth bicycle chain
- Reduces wear
- Suitable for all types of bicycle chains
- Vegetable and biodegradable
- 100% free from microplastics
- 100% safe for people and the environment
- Even the packaging is completely recyclable
Before use, degrease the chain with the Velorest Chain Cleaner. Then apply the Velorest Chain Wax to a dry chain, a drop on each link is sufficient. Leave for +/- 15 minutes and then remove the excess product with a dry cloth.
We recommend applying the Chain Wax a few hours before your bike ride, so that it can harden before it comes into contact with dirt. When a trip is planned with extremely bad conditions, it is recommended to apply the Chain Wax a day in advance. This guarantees an optimal result!
If you then have had a long or wet bike ride, you can simply wipe the chain with a dry cloth. This removes the dirt (which is repelled by the chain wax), after which you can apply a new layer of Chain Wax.
- Thoroughly clean the bicycle chain before use. Preferably with the Velorest Chain Cleaner.
- Dry the bicycle chain thoroughly with a microfibre cloth.
- Shake product well before use.
- Drop the product onto the bicycle chain and spin the wheel.
- Leave for +/- 15 minutes and then remove excess product with a microfibre cloth.